PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD TO USE THE SITES, OR, IF YOU ARE BETWEEN THE AGES OF 13 AND 18, YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PARENT OR GUARDIAN’S PERMISSION TO USE THE SITES AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED SUCH PERMISSION. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13 MAY NOT USE THE SITES OR REGISTER FOR AN ACCOUNT.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Content, Permission & Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Marriage Wellness Institute's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Marriage Wellness Institute at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Marriage Wellness Institute's web site are provided 'as is'. Marriage Wellness Institute makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Marriage Wellness Institute does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Marriage Wellness Institute or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Marriage Wellness Institute's Internet site, even if Marriage Wellness Institute or a Marriage Wellness Institute authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Marriage Wellness Institute's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Marriage Wellness Institute does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Marriage Wellness Institute may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Marriage Wellness Institute does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Marriage Wellness Institute has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Marriage Wellness Institute of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Abuse of Refund Policy
Marriage Wellness Institute reserves the right to refuse refunds to students who abuse this Refund Policy. Examples of abuse include, but are not limited to, requesting refunds for multiple courses or requesting refunds in consecutive months.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Marriage Wellness Institute's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.