Watch, listen and Learn as Suzie teaches you...
- Why right actions are the best apologies for past wrong actions
- The 3 biggest obstacles preventing your spouse from forgiving you (and how to help in overcoming them)
- The differences between “true forgiveness” and “false forgiveness” (important to know, so you can help your partner tell the difference)
- How to think like a coach, talk like a counselor, and listen like a priest (quite possibly the 3 most important skills you need to know right now)
- How to communicate in a way that creates meaningful change in the mind of your partner
- The master list of inner beliefs you need to have, before you even attempt to inspire forgiveness
- What to say to inspire love and dissolve the barriers of bitterness and hostility, as well as the need to punish
You’ll learn to master the art of “charismatic communication,” using Suzie’s 6 principles that inspires your partner to once again trust you, open up to you and hang on to your words like honey on spoon.
Best of all…
|You’ll also get Suzie’s Quiet 10 bonus review session:|
The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their recovery process.
This is Suzie’s 10-minute guided meditation & review of your coaching session. The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their learning success and recovery process. Suzie encourages you to listen to your Quiet 10 session as many times as possible (anytime you are sure to not be distracted). Not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation; Suzie’s Quiet 10 meditation reviews and reinforces the most important insights you learned in your session and strengthens your motivation even more… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you will experience every time you listen to “The Quiet 10″). Suzie suggests that you use headphones and listen often.