Watch, listen and Learn as Suzie teaches you...
- Why it’s not your fault (no matter how imperfect the relationship was before it happened)
- How to finally wrap your head around what happened (and why it happened)
- How to “process” rather than “suppress” the pain (a key survival tactic)
- Her best little 10-second technique for handling the disturbing “images,” obsessive loops and revenge fantasies
- What to do when you find yourself being dragged under by negative emotions
- Her favorite steps to overcoming many of the obstacles you’re facing (including any ongoing deceptions, loss of trust, doubts about the future, and so on)
- The answers to many frequently asked questions (including what to do about the other woman, how to handle the details, should you go to marriage counseling, can the relationship be saved, and how to tell if you’re dealing with a “serial offender”)
Suzie gives you her exact formula for “re-framing” this event, so that it no longer drains you of energy and power, but instead becomes a source of wisdom and empowerment. (Hint: Learning this one technique is worth the entire program.)
Best of all…
|You’ll also get Suzie’s Quiet 10 bonus review session:|
The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their recovery process.
This is Suzie’s 10-minute guided meditation & review of your coaching session. The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their survival and recovery process. Suzie encourages you to listen to your Quiet 10 session as many times as possible (anytime you are sure to not be distracted). Not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation; Suzie’s Quiet 10 meditation reviews and reinforces the most important insights you learned in your session and strengthens your motivation even more… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you will experience every time you listen to “The Quiet 10″). Suzie suggests that you use headphones and listen often.