Watch, listen and Learn as Suzie teaches you...
- Why the end of the affair, letting go, and finding closure are not the same things (and how to make sure you achieve them all)
- What to say (and do) to effectively end all contact (without guilt)
- How to handle the emotional withdrawals and loneliness (especially at night)
- How to correctly grieve, purge, and clean out your mental and emotional closet (Hint: You can’t really be free until you do this)
- 3 easy fixes to handle the lures, triggers and temptations to go back
- How to overcome the backlash of jealousy, competitiveness and sense of unfairness that comes with letting go
- How to “de-fang” the potency of the affair and the forbidden emotions that may have ensnared you in the past (Note: After these insights, many of Suzie’s clients report coming out of the emotional fog)
Suzie gives you her time-tested 4-step formula that turns down the emotional thermostat… so your feelings can quickly and quietly go back to neutral (Suzie’s #1 secret to letting go without losing). This means no more being held hostage by your past. No more need to sacrifice. No more being trapped by unwanted emotions, events or experiences. (Note: Many consider this formula to be a game-changer.)
Best of all…
|You’ll also get Suzie’s Quiet 10 bonus review session:|
The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their recovery process.
This is Suzie’s 10-minute guided meditation & review of your coaching session. The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their break-free process.
Suzie encourages you to listen to your Quiet 10 session as many times as possible (anytime you are sure to not be distracted).
Not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation...
...your Quiet 10 meditation also reinforces the most important insights you’ve learned in your coaching session, and takes your learning even deeper… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you experience every time you listen to The Quiet 10). Suzie suggests that you use headphones and listen often.