Watch, listen and Learn as Suzie teaches you...
- Why the only happy ending for an extramarital affair is when it’s over
- How (and where) to have the awkward break-up conversation (Suzie spills the beans on exactly what to say and how to say it)
- The exact “9-word sentence” that offers them a deal they can’t refuse… allowing you to exit gracefully
- How to design and enforce a permanent DNC (Do Not Contact) or low contact (if it’s someone you work with)
- What fighting words, hate-triggers and revenge-producing statements you MUST avoid at all costs…. to prevent a backlash
- The “6 Bullet-Proof Reasons” you can use to turn the table back to your advantage, inspiring your affair partner to gracefully let you go (Hint: After learning these, the balance of power will shift firmly into your court)
- How to handle the emotional heartache that often shows up at the very end of the affair (Hint: Pretending you didn’t have feelings towards the affair partner isn’t the way to make it go away)
Suzie walks you through her guilt-canceling, atonement and self-healing process… so you can truly accept forgiveness for your mistakes, clean up any unfinished business, and move on.
Best of all…
|You’ll also get Suzie’s Quiet 10 bonus review session:|
The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their recovery process.
This is Suzie’s 10-minute guided meditation & review of your coaching session. The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their learning success and recovery process. Suzie encourages you to listen to your Quiet 10 session as many times as possible (anytime you are sure to not be distracted). Not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation; Suzie’s Quiet 10 meditation reviews and reinforces the most important insights you learned in your session and strengthens your motivation even more… so your results stick! (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you will experience every time you listen to “The Quiet 10″). Suzie suggests that you use headphones and listen often.