Suzie will teach you:
- Why it’s not that you can’t forgive… it’s that you simply don’t know how to forgive
- How to deal with buried pain and hidden anger (a must if you’ve tried to forgive and failed in the past)
- How to overcome your own resistance, reluctance, and hesitation to forgiving (Hint: This is the difference between success and failure)
- Her simple (yet highly effective) 6-step process that allows you to embrace forgiveness without condoning what happened
- Why forgiveness is not a religious experience… but a practical tool for banishing negativity and rebuilding confidence and self-esteem
- 3 proven techniques to permanently put the past behind you (your chance to finally put an end to the obsessing, rehashing and constant urge to relive the event)
- Her simple but powerful AM Mantra that allows you to take full control of your day before your feet ever even hit the floor
Suzie gives you the insights, wisdom, inspiration, and encouragement you need to overcome many of the obstacles that have kept you stuck in the past. You’ll know that forgiveness isn’t only possible for you… but it’s actually impossible for you to miss.
Best of all…
|You’ll also get Suzie’s Quiet 10 bonus review session:|
The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their affair recovery process. It's a 10-minute guided meditation and review of your session. Suzie encourages you to listen to The Quiet 10 as many times as you like (anytime you’re sure not to be distracted).
Not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation...
...your Quiet 10 meditation also reinforces the most important insights you’ve learned in your coaching session, and takes your learning even deeper… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you experience every time you listen to The Quiet 10). Suzie suggests that you use headphones and listen often.