Watch, listen and Learn as Suzie teaches you...
- What to expect when dealing with the unexpected (like surviving infidelity)
- Her top 5 “What-to-Do’s” and Top 5 “What Not To Do’s” in the early stages after discovery.
- What pitfalls and regret-makers to watch out for (and how to best deal with them)
- Her insightful 5-step guide on making any big decision when emotions are overwhelming you.
- Her “crash course” in personal crisis management (once you have these tools, they’ll stay with you for life)
Suzie answers key questions, such as: how long is the recovery timeline, how to tell if you’re dealing with a serial cheater, what to ask a marriage counselor, how to handle the other woman, how to ensure an honest answer, can this marriage be saved, and so much more.
Best of all…
|You’ll also get Suzie’s Quiet 10 bonus review session:|
The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their recovery process.
This is Suzie’s 10-minute guided meditation & review of your coaching session. The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their self-care and survival process.
Suzie encourages you to listen to your Quiet 10 session as many times as possible (anytime you are sure to not be distracted).
Not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation...
...your Quiet 10 meditation also reinforces the most important insights you’ve learned in your coaching session, and takes your learning even deeper… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you experience every time you listen to The Quiet 10). Suzie suggests that you use headphones and listen often.