Watch, listen and Learn as Suzie teaches you...
- How to sabotage a small but vicious problem: the allure of the forbidden
- What to do when your sexual emotions flare up and you’re tempted to “touch” (including what steps to take to nuke a compelling attraction between you and another person)
- How to diagnose your own hidden desires that make you vulnerable to seduction and emotional manipulations (many of which you’re probably not even aware of)
- How temptation is a lot like fishing and why it’s better to shun the bait than struggle with the hook
- How to properly perceive and handle the “low-hanging fruit,” “free cheese,” “no-strings-attached” and “something for nothing” cheating opportunities
- How to use both insight and instinct to preserve fidelity and strengthen integrity… even in the face of the most seductive temptations
- How to find more life-enriching (not life-draining) experiences and non-guilt-producing activities that accentuate the need for adventure, newness and novelty
Suzie will show you how to go from chasing meaningless things to going after meaningful experiences… because even if you don’t believe it right now, one day you’ll realize that your appetites can be satisfied by totally legitimate means. In this session, Suzie will teach exactly how to do that.
Best of all…
|You’ll also get Suzie’s Quiet 10 bonus review session:|
The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their recovery process.
This is Suzie’s 10-minute guided meditation & review of your coaching session. The Quiet 10 is considered by many of Suzie’s clients to be the most important part of their temptation-proofing process. Suzie encourages you to listen to your Quiet 10 session as many times as possible (anytime you are sure to not be distracted). Not only will you be guided into a multi-sensory state of relaxation; Suzie’s Quiet 10 meditation reviews and reinforces the most important insights you learned in your session and strengthens your motivation even more… so it sticks. (Note: You’re going to be completely stunned by the sense of relaxation and release you will experience every time you listen to “The Quiet 10″). Suzie suggests that you use headphones and listen often.