By the time you’re finished listening to these sessions all the way through…
- You’ll have more advanced coping tools you can use like a fire extinguisher… to put out the flames of anger, hurt or bitterness that may flare up from time to time.
- You’ll know the exact steps to take to make forgiveness not only possible… but impossible for you to miss.
- Many of the painful thoughts and images that used to terrorize you or force their way into your mind like intruders… will begin to dissipate and rapidly lose their intensity.
- You’ll no longer feel like you’re stuck or circling backwards. Instead, you’ll know why it wasn’t your “fault” and why it is your responsibility to keep moving forward.
- Rather than becoming a poster child for victim-hood, shame or regret, you’ll become a shining example of resiliency and survivor self-esteem.
- Plus, you’ll no longer fear the future, because you’ll have a much broader perspective about monogamy and way deeper insights to ensure you never get blindsided again.
- And rather than having to tolerate doubts and live with deception or mistrust, you’ll have the repair kit and restoration tools to re-inspire trust and increase the honesty in your relationship.
Perhaps most importantly…
When you put all six sessions together, they deliver the total package — a combination of what to do and how to do it, as well as the motivation to get it done… so that rather than being broken down by this, you can break through to something better than this. And if that’s not enough to convince you, here are top five benefits at a glance.
Top Five Benefits
- CHECKLISTS: Ensures you’re doing the right things in the right way and in the right order
- COPING TOOLS: Gives you a way to process, neutralize and manage the painful thoughts, feelings and images
- KEY INSIGHTS: Helps you separate the meaning from the madness
- INSPIRATION: Helps you overcome fear, anxiety and resistance so you’ll keep moving forward
- PREVENTION: Teaches you tips, tools and resources to ensure you never experience this again